For years (11 to be exact), I’ve always wanted to have a decent blog. I’ve tried several times, but somehow, life keeps on happening and my blogs always have to be sacrificed, put aside, left to virtual dust (there should be such).
I was actually inspired by one of my best friends, Ana (an aspiring travel blogger, check out her blog!), to pursue one of my greatest frustrations. So, here we are!
My name’s Liel Abigail Budomo Olaivar, and I go by a lot of nicknames, but for formality’s sake, you can just call me ‘Liel’ or ‘Abby’. I was born in June 1989 and I have 3 younger brothers. So, yeah, I can say that I’ve been one of the boys for as long as I remember.
Some basics you need to know about me:
- I’m a nurse by profession but always had been/will be a writer by heart.
- I love getting to new places/meeting new people.
- Other than my faith in Him, great books, music and movies keep me sane.
- I have more than enough people (friends and family) in my life to keep me going.
- Crying and laughing are two of my most favorite things to do. Do not fear.
I can go on and on about who or what I think I am, but let me not be that writer. Let me be a storyteller – not of my own material – of sorts. I want to be able to tell not just my stories but others’ as well. It’s not enough for me to be known for what I wrote, no. I would like to be remembered for something deeper than vain attempts to have an audience.
Honestly, I don’t know how to do just that, but I know I’ll get there. We’ll get there. One day. So, for now, let me say ‘HELLO’ to all readers (I sure do hope I get a few, LOL)!
Please do enjoy your stay, and hey, thank you for passing by.